Broad Oak High School offers a quality learning community in which each individual is helped to achieve his or her full potential.
The aims of Broad Oak High School are:
- To provide a safe, secure and happy school for all;
- To work in partnership with parents and carers;
- To prepare pupils for adult life in a rapidly changing world;
- To offer a stimulating range of subjects and experiences for all;
- To provide high quality teaching and learning based on high expectations;
- To meet the differing needs of all pupils;
- To develop good behaviour, self-discipline and mutual respect;
- To make the school a centre for learning in the community.